Friday 9 November 2012

A simple smile that came back

Today's experience was an unexpected surprise from a known stranger.
There's this girl at my workplace who joined a few months back.
My impression of her was of a cute little chubby kiddo.
We have two separate offices on same floor so i had to go to the other office for drinking water.
She sat in old office.
Everytime i went there to fill my bottle we glanced at each other and i would smile at her as we normally smile to someone working in the same organization but she dint.
Once,,,,,twice,,,,,,thrice and i dont remember the count after that.
Then at one point even i thought "chodo yaar kal se mai bhi smile nai karungi kya zaroorat hai"
Then again i felt my stubborn kid in me say kab tak smile nai karegi. Mai roz smile karungi lets see how long she doesnt smile.
Then my life changed a bit, i dint go to office for few days.
Later when i resumed work i had forgotten about that girl and smile etc. I used to ask the housekeeping staff to fill the bottle for me and my visit to the other office became less.
Today again i had to go to the office and my bottle was almost empty so i went to fill it as well and was lost in my thoughts when i saw a girl smiling at me.
I was like...
What a surprise...
We even exchanged hi's n names...
When going towards my desk all i could think was is...
The smile i gave out sometime back finally did return to me.
What ever you give out will come back in some way or other.
So spread smiles and love.
Love ya all muah.

also posted on yourstoryclub/author/dikshal

No comments:

Post a Comment