Monday 7 January 2013

what woman really want


I hear my Team leader and many other men complaining about our gender that is the female gender being a confused species and keep wondering what kind of girls they have encountered. As far as relations are concerned I would say that not a particular gender but the whole generation is confused and have a fear of commitment.
When I read this post by Preeti Shenoy today I could not stop myself from sharing it because I have myself personally experienced a most of the things. I once had a friend who had this compulsive urge to give solutions without even listening to the entire thing that I say I so hope he reads this atleast it will help him in his personal relations.
 I am putting in my own example in this post and giving the source link below so you could check Preeti’s post as well.
Enjoy reading –

Here are five things every woman will want from her man.

1. Tell us we look beautiful. Notice the small things about us. Like the ear-rings and heels. Notice the new eye-liner. I know most men don't even notice something as trivial as an eye-liner but you can at least notice her new dress or saree and compliment her on time. We woman don’t have the patience to wait till the date ends to hear just a “your looking nice!”
   
2. Please talk. Articulate! Talk to us about stuff that interests you. A new movie? A new book? Even call of duty black ops is fine! Really :). What do you like? What goes on inside that head?  Just talk!
We like to have a nice conversation with the person we like. Be it on any topic.

3. Please dress well.
 Please make some effort in looking nice when you take us out. 
We girls too like a little Greenary for our eyes. You could look decent enough rather then just getting out of the bed and coming for a date and also just because your married to the girl now doesn’t mean that you dress anyhow.

4. Get us little presents for no reason. Anything really! Flowers, a book, a card, a music CD. The gift need not be expensive, but please show that some effort went in choosing that gift. while on the subject I must clarify--table-mats for the house is not a good gift. Neither is a weighing scale. We like to feel special even after years and years of relationship.

5.Please listen! I mean really listen when we speak. Pay attention. I know what our girlfriend's sister's cousin wore and whom she talked to and where she went and what her boss told her at work, doesn't really interest you. I know. But listen, will you? And empathise. Be genuinely interested. Or at least try. Women will love you for it. 

Sorry, if I was rude in any of the things I said but I feel that these days 
maintaining a relation takes more efforts and dedication. We all (both men and woman) have so much and so little time that we stop showing love and affection to our partners.

Source - Preeti Shenoy

1 comment:

  1. Very true points! Esp. 'Get is little presents for no reason' is so so true!!!
    Bhusha's INDIA TRAVELOGUE

    ReplyDelete