Friday 4 January 2013

Happy 2013 to all

After reading a post by a fellow blogger ritika i realised yesterday that i have also not yet wished you guys new years.
As they say Better late than never.
So, A very happy new year to all of you.

How is 2013 treating you guys so far?
The past 5 days or rather as i had mentioned in my post on 31st december last 8 days (inluding the last 3days of december) have been full of joy, excitement and happiness for me.
So I thought why not make a list of things we should do in 2013.
1. Be happy you are a survivor. After all we all did live through the DOOMS DAY.
2. Take a resolution you can break happily and another one which you would be proud to achieve. A little naughty a little nice is a good combo, isnt it?
3. Give yourself one pety reason to smile daily (this can be the resolution you would be proud to achieve)
4. Create something! ( even if its just a small art or craft or a simple new recipe ). Basically something which can again give you a feel good factor.
5. Learn that thing you always wanted to. ( I am finally joining a photography class starting today and am super excited )
6. Those staying near any water body - go to the beach and watch the sunset. Those who dont go to your terrace with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the sunset.
7. Moon gazing is one of the awesomest thing trust me. Even the most unromantic person can not stop themselves from appreciating its beauty.
8. Go for at least one adventure sport this year.
9. Travel alone atleast once. Even if its a 2 hour journey. I had been to pune in december and it is a nice way of spending some lone time with yourself.
10. Get wet in the rain. Thats my yearly ritual and I dont care where I am if its raining and am on my way home i hold the umbrella shut in my hands.
11. Pamper yourself and your loved ones yaar.
12. Gossip. Science says its a stress buster. But ofcourse watch out it could be dangerous.
13. Lastely, keep reading my posts and interacting with me. I love that.
So basically, the entire theme of this post is to do things which make you feel good about yourself, life and over all about everything around you.
I wrote this post because I have heard from many people around me and even on few blogs I read or few comments on other blogs that 2012 has been a bad year for many people.
So lets all try treating 2013 as a good year from our side because like they say if you think positive you automatically attract good thimgs to you.
Love you all and once again a very happy 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo. 13 things to do in '13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup H, so wich ones are you gonna do feom the above list :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just one. http://hks1988.blogspot.in/2013/01/i-promise.html

      Delete