Friday 4 January 2013

Happie birthday to my bhabhi poonam

It seems like today is a day to write love posts for my loved ones. Its my bhabhi's birthday on 5 jan so i would publish this post and tell her to read.

I would have preferred a hand written letter to her but dint get the chance as this idea just struck me few minutes before 12 am.

So here it goes.

Dear poonam,

Many many many happy returns of the day. I know i may not have been a super good sister in law ( nanand ) to you but i want you to know that you are the best bhabhi someone could ever get.

I dont know when it happened but for me you mean not only just a bhabhi but also a sister and my best friend.

Since childhood since it was only me and your husband keval i can only say that your the one person who made me feel what relation two sisters share.

Everybody around me know that i am a bit cranky at times but i have tried my best that my crankiness doesnt touch you. But still if i might have hurt you i am sorry.

Lastly i only want you to know that i can not imagine how my family was before you i mean it feels like you were a family members since ever.

Happie birthday once again.

Lovr you.

No comments:

Post a Comment