Friday 4 January 2013

A tribute to my CRUSH


Now that my 1st crush and a long time good friend is finally getting married I just thought I should write a post on our friendship. I know that not many people would be interested in knowing someone’s personal relations but its my blog and its dear to me and so is my friend so I ought to write about him.

Well as you may assume he was the 1st guy I ever fell for and like they say 1st crushes are unforgettable likewise he is one person my memories never forget. But we are 2 complicated souls and so my crush or his feelings for me never seemed to overpower our care and concern for each other. Yes you guys are smart enough to guess that the feelings were mutual between us.

We liked each other, fell for each other and then we fought with each other too. He went away for sometime etc. after lots of melodrama in 2 years of friendship both of us realized that we can afford to suppress our attraction for each other but we still can’t live without each other’s presence in our lives and so we kept going on in life with our friendship.

It’s not that we met daily or called up regularly. Its more on the telepathy that our relation has lasted so long. Call it fate or telepathy or destiny or anything but we always tend to bump into each other when either one of us is on the verge of getting emotionally drained. Yes, being a crab and a fish by sun signs our emotions too give us a toll atleast they used to as teenagers.

Kitne aaye kitne gaye ( crushes ) but we still hang on with each other like what he calls CONSTANT.

Now after 14 years it feels good to know that he is one of the few people who care for you unconditionally and who really want the best things in life for you and what makes me proud of myself is that he thinks the same about me and even though none of us ever promised it but we have a 100% guarantee that no matter what the world think’s of us and about our success and failures we both will never judge each other for the deeds we did or will do.

So here’s a small wedding gift for my 1st crush may god give him all the happiness and peace in his marriage and other phases of life.

Love you buddy forever!

3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have ever read Dikshal !
    You are so lucky to have him around and infact he's luckier to have you around. Atleast ths way he will always be in your life, no matter what happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ritika i hope he finds it sweet too. :-) and ya we both hope n pray to b constant in each others life. Fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being emotional is good but donot let it over power your life. Ek zindgi hai usse ji lo. Dil khol kar enjoy karo.
    you might have read this " Ek Bar Radha Ji Ne Krishna Ji Se Puchha: Main Kaha Kaha Hu..?
    Krishna Ne Kaha: Tum Mere Dil Me..Sans Me..Jigar Me..Dhadkan Me..Tan Me..Man Me..Har Jagah Ho..!
    Fir Radha Ji Ne Puchha: Main Kaha Nahi Hu..?
    To Krishna Ne Kaha: Meri Kismat Me..!" honestly I cannot digest this one. Kistmat ham banathe hai agar iraad ho tho..
    I wish and pray for you a very happy life with someone who loves you a lot for who you are .. my blessings.

    ReplyDelete