Sunday 30 December 2012

Bye Bye 2012


To begin with 2012 has over all been bad for me. I would try making this the last post where I mention the loss of my father. Apart from that bollywood lost many legends too.
 A 2 minute moan for the following people -

1. Yash Chopra ji ( The person who taught us romance)

2. Rajesh Khanna ji ( The 1st Indian heart throb)

3. Shammi Kapoor ji ( The man who taught me the FAMOUS HEAD SHAKING STEP of AAJ KAL TERE MERE PYAR K CHARCHE)

4. Dara Singh ji (The original action hero of bollywood)

5. Mehndi Hassan ji (Pakistani ghazal maestro, well I am partial to ghazal)

6. Joy Mukherji ji ( Another person who depicted the Charm of Romance)

7. Achala Sachdev ji ( The 1st zohrajabeen known to me and many kids from my generation and the later one’s)

8. Pandit Ravi Shanker ji ( The sitar maestro)

9. Jaspal Bhatti ji ( Who introduced humour to me in my childhood days )

10. A.K. Hangal ji ( No kid who has ever seen sholay can forget his famous dialogue “itna sanata kyu hai bhai”

11. Bala Saheb Thakeray ( The person whose death stopped the Pace of the non stop never sleeping city MUMBAI for 2 days)

12. Taruni Sachdev ( The cute Child Artist from the Movie PAA )

Well these are just the famous people who died forgive me if I might have missed on some one.

Apart from of course my 1st hero of my life my dad.

But now that 2012 has come to an end, I am already feeling the positive vibes coming my way. Personally it has been a bad year and the last 4 months have been the heights of negativity.

Its 31st December today and I realized that the last 3 days have been a roller coaster of happy moments and good things coming my way, which has made me think that the end is already giving me the taste of goodness of the coming year.
A friend had told me that why are you terming the year to be good or bad. Well I know it is not the year which was good or bad it is the incidences in each individual's life's that make him or her feel good or bad about the year. Its only human psychology to term things good or bad. But, I dont mind being a little human today because am ending it yet on a good note!

So bye bye 2012 and 2013 I await you and welcome you with open arms and big ear to ear sparkling smile and lots of warmth in my heart.

Cheers to all.

P.S. Go low on alcohol, it’s a bad idea to start the new year with a hangover!!! :P
Any resolutions ? I am once again gonna try my hundreth attempt to go thin as my resolution this year! what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment