Wednesday 18 December 2013

Another year to an end another new beginning

As always its my favourite month of the year DECEMBER. I love december's because they have a misty touch to the evenings here in mumbai. Plus with all the celebrations of christmas and new years the entire city is in a happy mood. Red is the color of christmas and the color of romance too. The name of  Romance brings a tinkle in the sweet cancerian souls eyes thats me :) an year can be good or bad depending on the events that occured in the entire year. For me 2012 was bad as i lost my dad but 2013 i was welcoming with a hopefull heart and hence 2013 proved no less than wonderful and superb and now I am ready to pay my adieus to 2013 and welcome 2014 with an even bigger hopefull and excited heart. For all my friends who think 2013 wasnt so great please keep a hopefull heart enjoy the remaining days of 2013 and welcome 2014 with a bang and a boom. :)
Adieus 2013
Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment