Wednesday 18 December 2013

Love again

I am a person born in the 1980's
Love for me is a little confusing

Sometimes in my silence i sit back and wonder,
What exactly is love for one another,

I like a guy and he is cute
But he is not what my parents will choose
I want to be close to him
But my parents i cant live without

We the generation of 1980's suffer sometimes
As we want two things at a time

When i see my parents i see they dint have a will
But they had the determination to strive for a relation
Once they were bind

I see the generation of 1990's
They live in present and dont bother of future
They have the zest to live as it comes
And we kept thinking about the future

We lack determination
And we lacked the zest
Here we are confused again

We love , we live , but we cant sustain
Thats the love of our generation
Which we never lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment